What is Vaser Liposuction?
How Does Vaser Liposuction Work?
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
Which Body Areas Can be Treated?
The most common vaser liposuction procedure areas include:
- Abdominal or Tummy
- Hip & Buttocks
- Gynecomastia or Male Breast
- Thighs & Legs
Abdominal or Tummy
Buttocks and Hips
Male Breasts or Gynecomastia
Legs and Thighs
Benefits of Vaser Liposuction
Vaser Liposuction has a number of very evident benefits and here are some of them listed for your information:
- Local anaesthesia will be enough for performing Liposuction adding it to the vaser liposuction side effects.
- It can also make transferring of fat cells to another part of the body much easier.
- It reduces the possibilities of contour deformities.
- Vaser Liposuction is known to target only the fat cells. As a result, the nearby tissues, which are healthy, remained unharmed.
In order for the full results to be evident, the vaser lipo recovery time should be ideally plenty. After the surgery, surgeons generally advise a resting period of a minimum of 12 hours downtime.
This period should be followed by two-three weeks of generally recovery time at the least. During this period, the patient should be completely at rest and minimal activity should take place. In order to make sure that all of the swelling as well as internal bruising has gone away, patients might need to wait for three to four months at least
Vaser Liposuction Side Effects
It is a fairly low-risk and non-invasive procedure compared to many other surgeries. However, there are still a couple of side effects as mentioned below:
- Bleeding and bruising during the days following the surgery
- Hyperpigmentation, skin irregularities or asymmetry
- Aches and pains at the site of the surgery
- Persistent swelling
- Bits and pieces of loose skin that no longer can stick to the new body shape.
Safety and Risk
Cost and Financing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) :
This vaser liposuction page is for men and women who are looking for lipo surgery in Birmingham. Vaser lipo can be used to remove small or large amounts of fat from areas of the body including; chest (man boobs), hips (love handles), thighs (saddlebags), face / neck (double-chin), ankles (cankles), stomach, arms (bingo wings) and more.
Book Your Liposuction FREE Consultation Today :
Whether you are considering minimally invasive Vaser lipo or more traditional suction assisted liposuction, our experienced surgeon Dr Shivram Singh have the knowledge and skills to produce the fantastic aesthetic results you are looking for. Book your FREE consultation today with confidence on 0800 007 5860 and see what realistic results you can achieve.