Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)
✔ Affordable Price
✔ 0% Finance Scheme
✔ Easy Installment Facility
Breast Uplift Surgery : Overview
Breast Uplift Procedure :
If you live in or near Birmingham, then you are conveniently situated near our specialist breast lift surgery consultation clinic in Edgbaston. Therefore making it easier than you may have first thought to get the answers to your breast surgery questions that you have been looking for.
Many women in Birmingham have been opting for uplift surgery for a number of reasons and have benefited from increased self esteem, boosted self confidence, flexible clothing options (braless) and a more youthful looking appearance to name a few.
Depending on the extent of your surgery, an overnight stay in hospital may be required for immediate recovery and observation. Our consultations are carried out locally in our Birmingham clinic with surgery being performed at our state of the art Manchester located hospital.
Dr Shivram Singh sees many patients each year with specific concerns and issues surrounding their breasts. Mastopexy is particularly beneficial for women who’s boobs are no longer pert or firm – often causing feelings of unhappiness or feeling uncomfortable as clothing or bras do not fit properly. Uplift can also be advantageous following breastfeeding or child-bearing, whereby breasts look flat or empty, or significant weight loss – which often leaves your boobs looking deflated with loose, sagging skin.
On the other hand, breasts can experience slow, gradual changes over a number of years without experiencing any life milestones such as pregnancy or weight loss. Instead, general ageing can have a significantly negative impact on your breasts as the skin loses laxity and sags as we grow older.
Before and After Photos:
Breast uplift surgery (mastopexy) comes with a list of risks and side effects that all patients should be aware of. Birmingham Beauty Clinic always outline every complication regardless of how common or rare they are so that patients can make an informed decision based on all the available information. Just like with other surgical procedures, mastopexy requires a period of downtime and recovery so that you can give your body time to heal and so that you get the best possible results from your procedure. Below is a list of known side effects for women undergoing a breast lift:
* Swelling of the breasts after the procedure is common and is expected to last for few days.
* You may have some pain or discomfort, especially when coughing or moving around.
* Collection of blood in the wound is rare and if it occurs will need to be removed. If implants are used in combined mastopexy-augmentation surgery then they will need to be replaced.
* Infection is rare but is treated with antibiotics should it occur. However if the infection persists, any breast implants will need to be taken out and reinserted a few months later.
* Poor healing may cause separation of the wound and in very rare cases may require a skin graft. Note: People who smoke, have diabetes, are obese or elderly have delayed healing.
* Future breastfeeding is not possible with this type of procedure. Therefore it may be advised to delay surgery until you know you will no longer be childbearing.
* Sensation around the nipple and areola could be altered.
* Scarring that remains red, lumpy and sensitive for a few weeks to months. Scars are also permanent but will fade with time. (Darker skin complexion and women who smoke tend to have worst scars).
* Breast asymmetry and irregularities can occur on rare occasions.
* Fat necrosis can present as lumps with pain or discomfort. No treatment is required but it may take a few months to settle
Postoperative Advice and Instructions (Recovery) :
Breast uplift aftercare can be discussed during your consultation in our Birmingham clinic. You are welcome to take as many notes as you need so that you can keep a copy for your records and read over them at home during any decision making. Along with general advice and recovery details, we provide all patients with a personalised postoperative care plan to ensure they get the required amount of rest and best possible results from surgery.
1. It is common for you to have a feeling of tightness around your boobs and some mild discomfort.
2. Breasts will be supported with a support / sports bra and it is recommended that you sleep upright to reduce swelling.
3. Rest is advised but it is important to move around regularly and keep walking to stay active and maintain good circulation.
* After One Week
1. You will return to clinic for a follow up appointment and to have any non-dissolvable stitches removed.
2. You can increase your activity levels but exercise caution with regards to pushing yourself with anything too strenuous.
3. Driving is allowed after around 2 weeks of recovery and most women return to work providing they feel comfortable enough to do so.
* After One Month+
You can exercise at the gym (light/moderate) and swelling should subside, meaning you will start to see the results of your surgery as breasts start to look and feel normal.
* Final Results
Final results of mastopexy procedures can be seen between six and nine months. Scars will also begin to fade considerably.
Breast Uplift Surgery (Mastopexy) Price or Cost:
Breast Uplift Surgery – Starts from £5,990 (One Time Cost)
0% Finance Scheme and Easy Installment Scheme Available
Common Frequently Questions (FAQs)
Who and what this page is for:
This mastopexy page is for women who are looking for a reputable clinic that provides breast uplift procedures in Birmingham. The details on this page are for information purposes only – allowing people who are interested breast uplift surgery to gain an insight in to surgery before they proceed with the next step. However, if you feel you would like to make the first step in speaking with a specialist, Dr Shivram Singh is available at a convenient time to suit you.
Book Your Breast Uplift FREE Consultation:
At the Birmingham Beauty Clinic, our staff are trained in all aspects of breast surgery and our specialist breast uplift and augmentation surgeon Dr Shivram Singh has performed many cosmetic procedures all over the UK
Call today on 0800 007 5860 to discuss mastopexy is more detail. We operate on a completely no obligation and no pressure policy, meaning you can walk away at any time and make informed decisions at your own pace.